We understand how worrying it can be when you have concerns about your child’s speech and language development. We are here to help and are more than happy to chat through any concerns you may have. Parents contact us about a wide range of concerns. Some frequent worries are that my child:
- doesn’t listen to me and finds it hard to follow instructions
- doesn’t play in a typical way with toys
- isn’t talking yet/ isn’t saying many words
- doesn’t talk in sentences
- doesn’t play with other children
- gets frustrated when I don’t understand what they want
- forgets words or uses the wrong words
- misses the sounds off words or uses the wrong sounds
- is difficult to understand
- can’t express what they mean
Even if you have different worries – we are here to help.
If you have any questions or worries about your child’s speech, language and communication development, then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, you can call in to one of our drop-in sessions for a free initial consultation (find out more about these on our events page). Whichever way you choose to contact us, one of our friendly therapists can chat through your worries and point you in the right direction.