This ‘project challenge’ pack guides teenagers through a series of activities where they get to plan their own festival!
For this challenge, we have set four projects aimed at helping to develop a range of speech, language and communication skills:
- Festival Invitation
- Festival ‘Top Tips’ Information Leaflet
- Festival Game
- Festival Snack
This pack is aimed at teenagers who are working on the following skills:
- Enhancing vocabulary knowledge and use
- Social communication skills
- Verbal reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Following and understanding spoken and written information
- Expressive language skills
The activities in this pack can be differentiated to support the needs of all teenagers. It also includes guidance for adults on creating opportunities to practise specific communication skills whilst supporting confidence and self-esteem.
The project challenge pack available here is our ‘standard’ printed pack. We also offer a ‘premium’ version which also includes 3 additional ‘lite’ activities with supporting videos:
- Making a flower crown
- Festival barrier game
- Festival advert
Free UK delivery (postage charges will apply for deliveries outside of the UK).